Thursday, September 25, 2008

Glitter and skulls and crepe paper =



The skull wreaths were just for fun, I did some similar last year for Halloween displays. This year I added the crepe ruff collar and fringed party hats. Kinda fun to see what you can do with some spray paint, foam skulls, glitter and crepe paper! The black pine wreaths are available at Michaels, I believe they retail for $3.99. The white skull was coated with diamond dust glass glitter, the orange with Martha Stewart Fire Opal glitter. Both have Martha Black Onyx glitter eyes and noses. I did a couple matching skull batons to accompany the wreaths, they do not hold a candle , however, to Melissa Valeriote's....if you haven't seen Melissa's work, check her out http://theholidayqueen.blogspot.com/ . She has some very cool pieces available on etsy!!

1 comment:

Christopher A. Klingler said...

WOW ~ I want the B&W skull!

BOO-tiful! :)

PS: My word verification code:

ivowow (LOL)

Chris